So I am expanding my toolkit and am now comfortable with taking commissions! Have a pendant or charm bracelet in mind? I'm your girl!
Basically the process would go like this:
- You contact me anyplace you like with the rough idea of what you want.
- We go back and forth with the who what where when and why of making it happen. Maybe I can do exactly what you want, maybe I could if there were a few tweaks, either way we'd figure it out in this stage. This would include things like gift wrapping, using certain chains or materials, etc.
- I get the final approval of the concept for you.
- I quote you a price, and we get approval there. This will also involve quoting you a deposit amount, usually based on how much/what kind of material I will be using.
- You send me the deposit.
- I make you the item. I keep doing it until it's right, and will send you pictures every step of the way.
- You give the go ahead to ship, and pay the rest of the money owed.
- I ship out the item when I receive your funbucks.
- You are ideally thrilled with your item! Alternatively you are not so thrilled, in which case I'll work with you to try and ensure that everyone ends up happy, probably in the form of making you a different item or refunding you a portion of your money.
To see an example of a commission I have already done, check here: www.etsy.com/transaction/35089…
With your permission, I'd like to feature the commission on my relevant galleries and social networking devices. If this is not ok with you, that's fine too! It can be our secret
Interested? Send me a note or email me at eris (at) beesgo (dot) biz.